Bosch Fuel Pumps
Constantly evolving technologies and state-of-the-art manufacturing over the past 35 years allow Bosch to supply fuel pumps with tight tolerances and compact design, making way for the latest advancement — turbine pump technology. This revolutionary technology replaces older pump designs, providing improved drivability and reduced hot-start problems.
- Replacement pump designed to match old pump's dimensions and appearance, ensuring a precise fit
- Virtually eliminates fuel pulsation for improved drivability and longer life
- Precision, spin-balanced, polymer-encased armature reduces noise
- Aftermarket recognition for premium quality and innovation
Bosch Fuel Pump Assemblies
Bosch supplied the industry’s first fuel injection system with a high pressure electric fuel pump in 1967. Since then, Bosch has stood at the forefront of fuel system technology, providing fuel pumps to virtually all vehicle manufacturers. Compared to conventional fuel pumps, Bosch Pumps deliver 30% higher efficiency and the precise fuel supply required for a partial or full load – saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions.
- Replacement fuel pump dimensions precisely match those of the old part to ensure a perfect fit
- Improved cold-start ability and interference suppression
- Compatible with a wide variety of fuel types
- Bosch impeller ring ensures smooth fuel flow and reliable performance
- Aftermarket fuel pumps follow the same rigorous standards as Bosch OE fuel pumps
Bosch High Pressure Pump
The high-pressure pump is responsible for compressing the fuel supplied by the electric fuel pump to the pressure required for high-pressure injection up to 20 MPa (200 bar).
- Integrated pressure limiter valve
- Compact, light-weight design
- Integrated pressure damper capable of variable feed pressure